Households are facing a range of new and unexpected challenges. The ACT Government is taking a range of actions and providing practical support to reduce pressure on household budgets. This includes:
- rebates on residential rates
- a freeze on ACT Government fees and charges
- rental support for those in need
- utility rebates
- a moratorium on evictions and blacklisting for tenants
- a temporary freeze on rental increases for those impacted by COVID-19.
To find out more information on these relief options, including eligibility, please visit the Economic Survival Package page.
For advice, information, and the latest on how COVID-19 is impacting families, explore the topics below.