Skip to content
What you can do
- There is no limit on household visitation
- Public gatherings can be a maximum of 100 people (including staff, trainers and spectators), with one person per 4 square metres in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Many businesses can now operate with some restrictions, the latest advice is available at the Business Hub.
- Retail shops, restaurants and cafés, pubs and clubs, cultural institutions, entertainment venues, and personal services (hairdressers, beauty salons, therapeutic massage) can open.
- Sports and fitness activities are also permitted, with gyms now open and community sports allowed within group limits.
- Domestic travel to and from the ACT is not restricted - if leaving the ACT be sure to follow the rules in the jurisdiction you are in.
- Further detailed information can be found on our Changes to Restrictions page.
What you need to do
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. We acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.
June 23 2020