Who is eligible
Everyone aged 18 years and over can get the Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in the ACT.
Everyone aged 12 to 17 years old can get the get the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
Children aged 5 to 11 years old can get the Pfizer paediatric COVID-19 vaccine.
Children aged 6 to 11 years old can get the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccines are free for everyone
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is voluntary and free for everyone in Australia.
- people without a Medicare card
- overseas visitors
- international students
- migrant workers, and
- asylum seekers.
You can get a free COVID-19 vaccine without Medicare using the Vaccine Clinic Finder.
- Booking your COVID-19 appointment
- COVID-19 vaccines: booster, third and winter doses
- COVID-19 vaccines for children
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccination
- Information for people with disability and disability care workers
- Information for employees that require COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccine frequently asked questions
- Latest news on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in the ACT