How to book
Make a booking at:
- the Access and Sensory vaccination clinic
- a GP – use the vaccine clinic finder
- a pharmacy – use the vaccine clinic finder
If you need help making a COVID-19 vaccine booking, send an SMS with 'Hey EVA' to 0481 611 382.
EVA (Easy Vaccine Access) is a simple callback service to help you book a COVID-19 vaccination.
How to book if you don't have a Medicare card
You can get a free COVID-19 vaccine without Medicare using the Vaccine Clinic Finder.
Specialist COVID-19 vaccination service
The Canberra Hospital runs a weekly specialist COVID-19 vaccination clinic for a small portion of the population who are most at risk of developing a severe reaction following a COVID-19 vaccination or who experience severe needle phobia.
Please speak to your GP, treating specialist or health care provider if you have:
- had an anaphylactic reaction following a COVID-19 vaccination
- a prior history of allergic reactions or anaphylaxis to vaccines or vaccine ingredients
- a severe phobia of needles.
They will assess your suitability for a COVID-19 vaccine and may provide a referral to ACT Health for review.
Following assessment, ACT Health may contact you to arrange for you to receive your COVID-19 vaccine at the special clinic.
People with a history of severe allergy to foods, venom or medications, including latex should be able to be vaccinated in the community.
If you have any concerns or questions, we strongly recommend you speak to a GP or health care provider.
Frequently asked questions
Got a question on COVID-19 vaccines? Please see our COVID-19 vaccine frequently asked questions page.
- COVID-19 vaccines: booster, third and winter doses
- COVID-19 vaccines for children
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccination
- Information for people with disability and disability care workers
- Information for employees that require COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccine frequently asked questions
- Latest news on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in the ACT