- People aged 18 and over can now book a booster 3 months after their second dose
- Priority booster appointments are available at the Canberra Airport vaccination clinic for
If you can’t make it to your appointment at an ACT Government vaccination clinic, please reschedule or cancel your appointment.
See our latest COVID-19 vaccine news.
COVID-19 vaccines are available for everyone aged 5 years and over.
How to book (first, second or booster doses)
Make a booking for your free COVID-19 vaccine at:
- an ACT Government COVID-19 vaccination clinic
*MyDHR bookings are unavailable for people aged 5 to 15 years or those without a Medicare card. Please call us on 02 5124 7700, 7am to 7pm, daily to book a vaccination appointment at an ACT Government COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic instead.
Where to get vaccinated
COVID-19 vaccinations are being offered in the ACT at:
- ACT Government clinic: Access and Sensory Clinic - 24 Parkinson Street, Weston
- ACT Government clinic: AIS Arena COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic - 26 Leverrier St, Bruce
- ACT Government clinic: Canberra Airport clinic - 30 Nomad Drive, Pialligo
- Participating GPs
- Participating pharmacies
- Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health and Community Services
Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment
If you can’t make it to your appointment at an ACT Government COVID-19 vaccination clinic because you’re unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms or for other reasons, you can reschedule or cancel your appointment by:
- logging into your MyDHR account, or
- using our cancellation form, or
- calling the ACT COVID-19 vaccination booking line 02 5124 7700 (7am to 7pm, daily).
How to book if you don't have a Medicare card
If you don't have a Medicare card, you can book in for your free COVID-19 vaccination at:
- an ACT Government COVID-19 vaccination clinic – call the ACT COVID-19 vaccination booking line on 02 5124 7700, 7am to 7pm, daily
- GP respiratory clinic (YourGP@Crace or Lakeview Respiratory clinic in Tuggeranong), or
- at a participating pharmacy.
If you’re not eligible for Medicare, you can still get proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations.
How to book online at an ACT Government clinic
Book your COVID-19 vaccination appointment online at an ACT Government COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic using MyDHR.
- Sign up to MyDHR and confirm you’re eligible to get vaccinated. An invite to book an appointment will be sent to you within 24 hours of signing up.
- Sign in to MyDHR to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination appointment. You will receive a text message or email confirming you've booked within the hour. Your second dose appointment will be made during your first visit.
If you need extra help, see Tips for using MyDHR.
Tips for using MyDHR
Please read the tips below, before accessing MyDHR.
If your MyDHR account is not recognising your Medicare card, it could be because:
- You may be entering the number incorrectly
When filling out the Medicare number, please note the format needs to be XXXXXXXXXX-X where the last digit (IRN) is what appears next to your first name on your Medicare card.
Include the hyphen ( - ) when filling out your Medicare number before you enter the IRN number.
- You have a new Medicare card
Your Medicare number changes when you get a new card.
If you haven’t attended a public health facility in the ACT since getting a new card, call 02 5124 7700 (press option 1) for MyDHR technical support. They can update your Medicare card in the system so you can book online.
- You’ve never accessed the public health system in the ACT.
Call the ACT COVID-19 Vaccination Line on 02 5124 7700 (7am to 7pm, daily) to make an appointment.
If you're still having issues booking online:
- call the MyDHR technical support team on 02 5124 7700 (press option 1)
- see MyDHR Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note MyDHR bookings are unavailable for people aged 12-15 or those without a Medicare card. Please call us on 02 5124 7700, 7am to 7pm, daily to book a vaccination appointment at an ACT Government COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic instead.
Frequently asked questions
Got a question on COVID-19 vaccines? Please see our COVID-19 vaccine frequently asked questions page.
- COVID-19 vaccines: booster and third doses
- COVID-19 vaccines for children
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccination
- Information for people with disability and disability care workers
- Information for aged care workers
- Information for employees that require COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccine frequently asked questions
- Latest news on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in the ACT